Supervisor OPS-Admin Healthcare
Supervisor OPS-Admin Healthcare
As Supervisor OPs Admin, you are responsible for managing part of the administrative warehouse operations. In addition to that we expect you to actively take initiative for optimizing the logistics processes and lead, coach and motivate your team to the best result while taking into account the established quality standards and logistical (customer) planning. You report directly to the Inventory Manager.
• You manage a team of Ops Admins who support the administrative daily warehouse activities;
• You are responsible for the short and long term planning and coordination of the administrative workflow throughout the warehouse;
• You have thorough knowledge of the warehouse processes to identity bottlenecks and highlight potential improvements;
• Determine client desires/requirements and work with operations to supply these needs;
• You're the first point of contact for any questions related to the workflow, you are also the first contact point for escalations both internally and externally;
• Together with your team you provide input, advice and analysis work to support projects related to the work flow;
• You oversee the activities of your team for hiring, training and evaluations;
• You create and distribute reports (daily, weekly, monthly) as per customer requirements or internal KPI monitoring;
• When necessary, you actively participate and support the daily business with your team.
• HBO diploma or equivalent work experience preferred;
• You like taking initiative and you get energy from taking on different challenges and projects;
• You are available for full time work and you are flexible in working hours;
• You have the personality and skills to be able to lead, coach and motivate others;
• You are analytical and results oriented with focus on achieving overall business objectives;
• Must be assertive, analytical and able to establish priorities;
• You have above average knowledge of both the Dutch and English languages in both speech and writing;
• You have experience with MS office and warehouse management systems, preferably with SAP.
• Result orientated
• Customer focused
• Good communication skills
• Planning and organizing skills
Arvato Supply Chain Solutions is internationally the leading provider of order-to-cash solutions for end customer-oriented industries. Working across 85 locations in over 20 countries, we develop innovative, tailored solutions for our customers. Many well-known and successful brands depend on Arvato. For our 15,000+ employees this is both, a daily challenge and motivation because our global vision is to become the international supply chain management company with the strongest customer focus and best IT know-how. We help our customers to develop their business, to grow their brand and thus to take them to the next level. Our passion for managing and transforming complex processes throughout the supply chain, our significant market knowledge and our IT know-how are the basis for our success and our customers' success.
We are looking forward to receive your application
“We deliver and create value.Our customers love our smart solutions. We attract the best?professionals who grow successfully with our customers. We focus on new markets and emerging technologies. Through rational investments we expand and innovate.”
Bedrijf: Arvato Benelux B.V. - International Supply Chain Management
Postcode: 6598 Mh
Job ID: 44584