Shop Apotheke Europe is one of the fastest growing companies in the Venlo region. Let's grow together!
For our logistics centre in Sevenum we are looking for a:
Strong leadership in a dynamic environment!
About the role
In this role you will supervise, coordinate and train warehouse staff and you will make sure that production targets are met in the most efficient way with high quality standards. Also, you will initiate and supervise process improvement projects. You will work closely with colleague Shift managers and you will report to the Department Manager logistics.
- Planning, controlling and monitoring of daily operations
- Manage production output, improving structure/processes and master challenges
- Prepare personnel schedules in day-to-day business
- Support department manager in personnel and holiday planning
- Hire, train and motivate employees
- Conduct appraisal and evaluation of team members (40-80fte)
- Monitor KPI’s, tracking of daily targets
- Clarification and evaluation of damages/errors to optimise quality indicators
- Collaboration with other departments within the warehouse operation
We are looking for someone who has a strong sense of responsibility and who is a natural leader. You have a background in logistics and you are familiar with warehouse processes. You have a problem-solving attitude, which means you can be flexible and adjust to any circumstances that may occur. You are able to work in a dynamic environment and you have the ability to work shifts.
- Proven experience leading a group of warehouse staff
- Knowledge of warehouse processes
- High level of initiative
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to organize and multi-task
- Result oriented decision making ability
- You have a strong personality and can communicate easily
- German and English skills are required, Dutch would be an advantage
- Flexibility: Whether you need to cater for your family needs or you are simply looking for more flexibility in everyday life, we support you with flexible working hours.
- Travel Allowance & Holiday Pay: In addition to your salary, we support your daily way to work with a travel allowance and you get holiday pay as well. • Company pension plan: Your future is important to us, which is why we support you with your pension plan.
- Sports Offers: To further boost your health, you can use our on-site fitness center as well as the external sports offer of Rodan Vitaal.
- Onboarding: We make sure that you feel comfortable with us from day one.
- Team- & Company Events: One team, one goal. Individual team events and regular company events are high on our list.
- Training & Development: We encourage constant learning and growth through internal and external training and workshops.
- Staff Canteen: Our staff canteen takes care of your culinary well-being. There are also free drinks available.
- Employee Discount: We offer you discounts in our online shop.
SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE is an international e-commerce company with headquarters in the Netherlands, offices in Cologne & Berlin and further locations in Europe. As one of Europe's leading e-pharmacies with web shops in seven countries, we ensure that millions of people can rely on us for their health every day. We are growing extremely dynamically and are looking for more team players who want to continue this exciting development and the successful growth of the past years together with us!