Service Representative - XENTRY Support Kundenbetreuungscenter Front Desk
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
The "XENTRY Support KBC Frontdesk" is a part of the CACs Retail Service Department. We assist the Daimler Retailer Network and external business entities (e.g. independent workshops) worldwide regarding to XENTRY Products and specific Aftersales Services. Our main customers are the MB Market Centers and MB representatives of each country.
we support them in regards to all administrative and commercial requests in German & English. For example, about XENTRY Shop, XENTRY System Contract Administration, XENTRY Software Licenses (StartKeys) and XENTRY Customer Data Management, but also indirectly related products and Aftersales Access Rights (e.g. VeDoc, XENTRY Flash), as well as Shipment Documentation and Shipment Complaints.
Task and Responsibilities
- Handle incoming queries (email, phone, tickets) from B2B customers and respond in a timely and professional manner
- Proactively monitor all incoming communication channels and prioritize requests according to urgency and importance
- Provide general information and assistance regarding the diagnostic systems and other processes by using the knowledge acquired during the basic trainings
- Independently learn & keep up to date with business information on a daily basis
- Analyze, investigate, accurately document & summarize all queries in our ticketing system according to established procedures
- Verify and research information in aftersales applications and our specific knowledge management tools
- Coordinate with direct team members, internal specialists and departments to resolve complex enquiries or complaints and recognize trends
- Discrete and adequate handling of confidential information, related to customer data as well as financial transactions and records considering established legal guidelines
Our ideal candidate is acting as our Brand Ambassador. He/she is highly perceptive, customer focused and is able to understand and manage expectations.
We are looking for a fluent German speaker who is also fluent in English with strong (B2B) communication skills both written and verbal. Due to the nature of our business, the candidate also needs to be computer literate and have good understanding of MS Office Applications. Some basic knowledge Daimler Aftersales Applications is an advantage.
Superior organizational skills, methodical approach to problem solving, pro-activeness and ability to work independently are key requirements. Our fast moving and dynamic environment requires flexibility and ability to work according to established processes, guidelines and policies without detriment for own stress.
We believe in the strength of doing things together, therefore teamwork is an essential part of our daily business. We aim for candidates with an open communication style and can-do attitude that work well in an intercultural teamand will contribute to our Feedback Culture.
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- Definite contract for 1 year, with option to permanent contract afterwards
- Working hours: 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday between 08:00 and 18:00
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or or; contribution to fuel costs
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
- General information on the XENTRY Diagnosis Systems: Link to Diagnosis-World
- Setup of the current XENTRY Diagnosis System: Link to Animated Information
- Linkedin Profile: Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht Nv
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and motivation letter (both in English).
Due to data privacy reasons we cannot accept any applications sent by email. Please be so kind to use the link provided.