Quality Specialist - French language
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance.
Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
The CAC is process-oriented, professionally managed and focused on providing the highest level of customer satisfaction. The customer experience is the sum of all the touch points that a customer has with the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht. Our operations are driven by quality assurance and established performance standards.
As a Quality Specialist you are part of the Customer Operations department which is in charge for all Customer Contacts of Mercedes-Benz in Europe.
The Operational Quality Management team is responsible for achieving operational quality assurance by analysis of customer feedbacks and translating them into operational improvement areas.
You identify, resolve and improve operational quality, you prepare and complete action plans. Next to these actions you implement quality measures through quality coaching’s to agents and dedicated feedback to operational managers.
The Quality Specialist is responsible to translate the corporate quality strategy into actions, supporting the markets with quality measurements and activities, allowing them to sustainably reach their targets in terms of customer satisfaction.
You monitor Omni Channel Internal & External sources. Also you analyze, gather and process information regarding customer satisfaction surveys and internal indicators, in order to improve customer satisfaction and to match the quality standards of Mercedes-Benz.
You support markets with customer complaint handling and Omni Channel audits. Also you ensure that company policies, processes and quality standards are followed.
You proceed to give feedback & coaching sessions to the Customer Service Representative (CSR), upon detected need or ad hoc request by the Operational Manager or CSR, and document it. Your responsibility is to prepare quality documentation and reports. At the end you propose and define action plans to the management to improve CSR’s performance and enhance overall quality.
• Higher vocational /university degree
• Coaching experiences within a customer service center
• Knowledge of COPC standards
• Data analysis experiences
• Ideally experience with lean management
• Independent thinking and acting
• Conceptual and analytical thinking
• French on a fluent level and near fluent in another European language
This is a parttime position, possibilities 28 - 32 hours per week between Monday to Friday, dayshift.
We offer you a job in a multicultural, dynamic and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary.
• Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs
• Competitive performance based salary growth and a result oriented bonuses
• A unique opportunity to make a contribution to the success of Daimler’s After-Sales initiatives to achieve Best Customer Experience (BCE)
• Empowerment to make decisions within the assigned area of responsibility
• Individual Development Plan (IDP) with customized trainings on a yearly basis to support you in your professional development• Attractive compensation package with various secondary benefits (i.e. non-contributory pension plan, holiday allowance, transportation allowance)
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
For information about the recruitment process, please contact Manon Gosler:
You can respond to this vacancy until July 15th, 2020.