Quality Assurance Coordinator
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Coordinator for our site based in Venray (Netherlands)
At Flex Venray we have an exciting opportunity for QA Coordinator who will make our enthusiastic QEH&S team complete! We are looking for a driven colleague who is passionate about quality, customer satisfaction, compliance and continuous improvement and has a significant part in bringing our Quality Framework to the next level in our organization. You also will be a part of our internal audit team and lead, report and execute Management review meetings.
The QA Coordinator we are looking for has excellent communication skills paired with collaborative personality and can cooperate in every level of our business.
If you enjoy working in a challenging international environment and have work experience in a quality minded environment, please read on and explore if we are a match!
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Supervision on Quality Assurance aspects within Flex;
- Provide direction to employees according to established corporate policies and management guidance;
- Ensure reporting and required administration is conducted as per corporate and country law regulations and be on top of developments;
- Help create more awareness in the organization and provide campus-wide support where needed;
- Assuring conformance and conduct GAP analyses (e.g. on our ISO certifications, regulations) and coordinate the improvements;
- Facilitate and lead management to review the management system;
- Help develop trainings and ensure quality and risk management is part of induction training and other trainings with regards to standards and legislation including Corporate standards;
- (Co)represent/ assist site on internal and external audits;
- Coordinate CAPA, Risk Management and management review processes.
What you’ll need to have to be successful and happy in this role:
- Minimal Bachelor degree in related field;
- Knowledge of related ISO standards (ISO 9001, 1385 and 14001) and Quality Framework;
- Good English and Dutch language skills (written and oral);
- At least 3 years work experience in a quality minded environment, advice Managers on Quality;topics and help create quality awareness
- Deal with resistance and able to question/understand the stakeholders and apply appropriate tactics;
- Pro-active, action oriented as well as analytical mindset; able to see the wider picture.
Flex offers a great benefits package with 31 holidays (on a fulltime base), a collective pension scheme and ability to sign up for health-related programs with financial advantages. In addition, you can count on:
Starting with a gross salary of max. € 4.000,- depending on your relevant experience and background;
A fulltime based contract, hours discussable, that can be extended to an indefinite period based on your performance;
The possibility to grow; you will receive all necessary guidance and support as education and/or individual development process with your Manager;
The ability to bring Quality and all related projects to a higher level together with your team members.
Flex Venray and Venlo provides supply chain distribution and logistics for product development and fulfillment across a network of industries, suppliers and distribution partners around the world. We are ISO certified for ISO 9001, 1385 and 14001. We provide solutions from engineering through product end of life. We also deliver forward and reverse logistics including vendor managed inventory, fulfillment, product configuration and repair. The result is improved visibility with less waste and overhead and a more stable, balanced supply chain, responsive to constantly changing market demands. Flex is broadening its Sketch-to-Scale operations, whereby we offer customer total solutions from product design, through production to final delivery to the end-customers.
Please note that our recruitment team is based in Hungary therefore you may be called by a phone number starting with +36
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:Email Address: email@example.com