Online Sales Lead Generator
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
What will be my role?
As an Online Sales Lead Generator you will increase the quality and quantity of qualified leads for the sales force, resulting in stronger pipelines and increased revenue, by performing the lead generation, customer initial conversation and online journey steering for Mercedes-Benz Austria.
You will play a crucial role in creating, implementing and reinforcing best practices and procedures to make lead generation discipline and the Sales Services team successful.
How will I be successful?
By solving our customer’s inquiries, complaints, problems or requests and providing him/her with the best possible long-term satisfaction in a timely, effective and accurate manner. Meanwhile you will perform specialized tasks.
By handling and prequalifying Multi-Channel inbound inquiries via phone, chat and email (including central campaign leads) for Sales and Financial services on a national and international basis.
By creating and processing cases, enquiries and complaints, e.g. general product questions, consult of vehicle search and configuration, explaining platform functionalities, explaining finance and leasing processes, explaining online sales process.
What will be the challenges?
You will not be challenged by cases from the Austrian and Suisse market only, but also international cases. By performing quality checks you will be able to improve processes and participate in an area of blended services.
Furthermore, we highlight the fact that this Service is new to our company. You will have the chance to co-create and improve processes, utilize your pioneering mindset and built something special with your team members. The expectation is that the business will grow in the (near) future and so might do your career!
What is the ideal profile consisting of...?
- Preferably minimum 1 year working experience in customer qualification or reception in automotive, call center and/or service industry
- Highly developed communication skills both verbal and written
- You are a native German speaker and possesses a good level of English language skills.
- Customer oriented mindset, consulting and service orientation through service-oriented thinking, acting and speaking
- Basic knowledge of sales and aftersales processes in the automotive retail
- Pro-active in seeking customer satisfaction
- Affinity with online communication (chat)
- High stress threshold, avoiding the temptation to react without thinking
- Interpersonal skills in an appreciative manner with clients and colleagues
- Ownership and independent thinking
- High sense of responsibility
- International team player
- Ability to take decisions/create solutions when faced with complex cases/situations
- Ability to multitask when required
- Strong willingness to buddy others and highlight bottlenecks
- Application of accuracy and case completeness in all cases
- Strong focus on competencies, self-improvement, analytical thinking and self-reflection
- Basic MS-Office Skills
- Nice to have: system skills in customer data management, lead management, CRM, DMS systems
An Online Sales Lead Generator will be offered a rewarding job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary such as:
- Attractive salary based on previous experience;
- Result oriented bonuses;
- Competitive performance based salary growth;
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates;
- Pension plan;
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment);
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
Is there more? Yes, we also offer:
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars;
- Development: You will receive a personally tailored development plan with interesting career opportunities.
- Social Activities: Due to our Social Club it is ensured that you also have fun with your colleagues after work. The internal company Social Club frequently organizes events and activities like kickboxing, dance courses, Friday night drinks, dance courses, Yoga lessons, tennis tournaments, kayak tours, indoor soccer games…
- Free hot beverages like coffee (also coffee specialties like Café Latte, Espresso etc.), tea, soup and hot chocolate on all floors. You can also visit our company café to get special drinks and pastries like fresh Croissants and Donuts during your coffee breaks
- Healthy and diverse lunch options in the company restaurant including smoothies and theme days with e.g. Pizza, Burger, Pasta, Schnitzel and many more options! Daily salad buffet and a sandwich station is also one of our employees’ favorites.
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation in English and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
For more information, contact Gianni Crisafulli (Senior Corporate Recruiter) at +31 43 356 2140