(Junior) Quality Analyst
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht, The Netherlands, we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans.
As Quality Analyst you are apart of the Business Intelligence & AnalyticsTeam. This team has the global responsibility for delivering best-in-class Business Intelligence solutions and support by means of working with industry leading tools. Think about creating, implementing and supporting (dynamic) reporting solutions serving a variety of stakeholders worldwide. Converting business requirements into technical specifications for new business. And turning data into insights, using business analytics for generating concrete steps to improve our business.
As the Quality Mangement & Knowledge Management Analyst you are the main analytical point of contact for quality and knowledge management related topics. You play a role within a large community of business analysts devoted to optimize and drive data driven decisions made throughout the organization.
The function• Determine operational Quality objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.• Design new reporting solutions devoted to increasing Quality and Customer Satisfaction• Improve the Quality systems and processes systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.• Define project requirements devoted to driving Customer Satisfaction.• Analyze and define a threshold for Customer Satisfaction and Dissatisfaction.• Design new reporting solutions devoted to delivering deep insights into the mechanics of Knowledge Management in order to provide recommendations to improve the Knowledge Management system.• Improve the Knowledge Management systems and processes by studying current practices; designing modifications.• Recommend controls by identifying problems affecting the Knowledge Management methods; writing improved procedures.• Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback.• Use data modeling practices to analyze the findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes;• Consider and communicate the opportunities and potential risks attached to the suggestions made.• Produce written documentation and reports on the findings and present to stakeholders when necessary.
• Understanding of data modeling and DWH structure• Business Information System• Information management• SQl• Statistics -> Correlation and regression modeling• Preferably SPSS/R/Python• Preferably COPC knowledge Analytical skills
• Quick understanding and interpretation skills• Able to provide actionable insights for the business based on analysis• Data visualization and verbalization Personal skills
• Team player• Convincing/influencing/driving• Presenting• Stakeholder management• Creates a link between Business, IT and Business Intelligence• Entrepreneur mindset• Ability to work independently Problem-solving
• Critical thinking• Ability to create workable solutions• Adaptable and agile Organizational skills
• Preferably Contact center experience• Understanding of (experience with) quality concepts and knowledge management in a contact center environment.• Project Management• Time Management
Qualifications• Higher Professional Education (HBO) or Scientific Education (WO) in: Data Analytics or Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Finance, Economics
We offer you a job in a multicultural, dynamic and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
• Definite contract for 1 year, with option to permanent contract afterwards
• A “tailor made” individual development plan
• Competitive performance based salary growth
• Result oriented bonuses
• Lucrative relocation package
• Collective health insurance at discounted rates
• Non-Contributory Pension plan
Does this role fits your expectations for a new challenge, then please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
For privacy reasons we can accept application by email, please follow the application button.
You can apply until August 27th, 2020. You can expect a reaction on your application at the beginning of September.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Manon Gosler-Bongaerts by email: firstname.lastname@example.org