IT Service Desk Specialist
Your challenge/job as a Service Desk Employee
You are responsible for carefully accepting, processing and resolving technical and functional incidents as quickly as possible (first and second line support). If you cannot solve them yourself, you involve the right disciplines to get the job done with the agreed SLA. This includes a diverse work package of preparing, (re-)installing, configuring, testing, delivering HW/SW, and instructing to support end-users and their related IT equipment.
At the CPP service desk you:
- will be the first point of contact for end users from various countries (DE, NL or RO);
- work in rotation at the 1st line (remote) support or the 2nd line (local) support;
- are part of an international team in which collaboration is key.
Who are we looking for?
- Regular studies of up to 4 years (secondary vocational education or bachelor degree) in the field of IT.
- Good knowledge of office automation (e.g. Microsoft Office 365) and IT equipment for the end user (e.g. laptops and mobile devices).
- A team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluently speaks and writes in Dutch and English language. Sufficient skills to communicate in German language.
- Takes initiative, is flexible, can work autonomously, is customer focussed and has good analytical skills.
- If you see that something can be done better, you don't wait but you take the initiative.
- Demonstrable knowledge of IT Service Management in accordance with ITIL principles.
With your eagerness to learn and your enthusiasm, together we will ensure that our colleagues are served well and professionally.
What do we offer?
We offer a challenging job, in which you have to combine both technical and social skills to reach your goals. You have the opportunity to develop yourself further as member of a multi-disciplinary IT department. As an Service Desk employee, you will also work together with other IT departments of other sites within CPP or the total Canon group worldwide.
Besides that, you will receive an interesting package of conditions:
- A salary in line with current market standards
- 38 days leave
- Travel allowance to and from work
- A laptop and a smartphone
- Standard year-end bonus of 1 month's salary and holiday pay
- Schooling and development opportunities
Please apply directly via the ‘apply now’ button, were you can submit your cover letter and resume.
For more information about this position please contact Ralf Dreuning, HR Manager, via +31 6 14205902 +31 6 14205902 " href="https://careers.peopleclick.eu.com/careerscp/client_cpp/external/en-us/rss/" rel="noopener" target="_blank"> or firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency calls are not appreciated.