IT Service Desk Specialist / Future Team Lead
Your challenge/job as a IT Service Desk Specialist
You are responsible for carefully accepting, processing and resolving IT incidents (first and second line support) and service requests as quickly as possible. Furthermore, you are a real connector, someone who knows how to make the connection between the needs of the organization and appropriate IT solutions. This includes substantive knowledge of processes and systems and know how to set the right priorities within the team. For example, taking the lead in small IT User Services projects or supporting the major migrations.
At the CPP service desk you:
- will be the first point of contact for end users from various countries (DE, NL or RO);
- work in rotation between the incident and service request team;
- participate quarterly in new projects and migrations;
- are part of an international team in which collaboration is key.
Who are we looking for?
- Regular studies of up to 4 years (usually with a Bachelor’s degree) in the field of IT or business process management.
- Good knowledge of office automation (e.g. Microsoft Office 365) and IT equipment for the end user (e.g. laptops and mobile devices).
- Someone who can initiate and implement projects to improve our internal IT services (i.e. planning but also prioritising);
- A team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluently speaks and writes in Dutch and English language. Sufficient skills to communicate in German language.
- Takes initiative, is flexible, can work autonomously, is customer focussed and has good analytical skills.
- If you see that something can be done better, you don't wait but you take the initiative.
- Demonstrable knowledge of IT Service Management in accordance with ITIL principles.
With your eagerness to learn and your enthusiasm, together we will ensure that our colleagues are served well and professionally.
What do we offer?
We offer a challenging job, in which you have to combine both technical and social skills to reach your goals. You have the opportunity to develop yourself further as member of a multi-disciplinary IT department. As an Service Desk employee, you will also work together with other IT departments of other sites within CPP or the total Canon group worldwide.
Together with the current team leader you will build on your future step, together you will manage projects that will help you grow in the role. In this way, together we ensure a healthy induction process and transfer in 2/3 years.
Besides that, you will receive an interesting package of conditions:
- A salary in line with current market standards
- 38 days leave
- Travel allowance to and from work
- A laptop and a smartphone
- Standard year-end bonus of 1 month's salary and holiday pay
- Schooling and development opportunities
Please apply directly via the ‘apply now’ button, were you can submit your cover letter and resume.
For more information about this position please contact Ralf Dreuning, HR Manager, via +31 6 14205902 +31 6 14205902 " href="https://careers.peopleclick.eu.com/careerscp/client_cpp/external/en-us/rss/" rel="noopener" target="_blank"> or firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency calls are not appreciated.