Intern for the Knowledge Management Team at Mercedes-Benz Maastricht
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales.
In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
In order to serve our customers in the best way possible, the Knowledge Management team is working on transforming the way we handle information, to answer customer questions the first time right. The aim of one of our Knowledge Management projects is to offer the best knowledge support for our agents and customers. This project is fun and innovative!
As part of the Knowledge Management Team you will work in project that will change the way we work today. You will be an ambassador for Knowledge Management and a customer-centric service approach across the organization.
You have strong written communication skills and you are able to use strategically use communication channels to get a clear message across, looking through the eyes of your stakeholders. When it comes to big ideas, you are able to conceptualize and you have an eye for details as well as for the broader picture.
In this internship you have the unique opportunity to work in the very interesting field of Knowledge Management, being responsible for the Communication and Participation Campaign for our most important target group: our end-users.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- You are a student in Communications, relevant Business studies or the Knowledge Management area, on a Bachelor/Master degree level
- Excellent verbal and to the point writing skills
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint
- Strong analytic and conceptual thinking
- Structured and accurate way of working
- Working experience in a project environment is a plus
- Experience with working in a Customer Contact Center is a big plus
- Excellent English oral and written skills; German language is a plus
- Affinity with Community Management
- Affinity with advertising and graphical design
- Interest in the field of Change Management
- Interest in the automotive industry
An internship at Mercedes-Benz will be paid according to the internship regulations within Daimler. The preferable duration for the internship will be between 4-6 months, 40 hours a week, starting as soon as possible.
The closing date for this position is 19th of February 2019.
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Manon Gosler by mail: email@example.com