Who are we
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht (CAC), situated in the south of The Netherlands, is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective Mercedes-Benz and Smart customers. 1400 employees from 42 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level.
Our Customer Service departments answer customer enquiries and complaints, while the Service24h department organizes roadside assistance for customers. Services related to customers mobility guarantee availability 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The Retail Service department supports technical and product related competencies for CAC, Daimler and external parties.
Within the Global Contact Center management department (GSP/OC3), the Digitalization team (part of Business Development & Digitalization) focuses on the integration of digital technology and data compliance into all areas of business.
What do you do
In order to serve our customers in the best way possible, our Digitalization team within Business Development & Digitalization is looking for an Intern who can support our projects.
The Digitalization team runs several projects in parallel that make use of technologies such as voicebot, chatbot and robotic process automation. With the global scope and standardization target, we need to setup dialog logic and content as the enablers to make use of these technologies.
You as the Intern, will support and assist within these projects especially on the dialog logic and content management in hand with the relevant countries. Strategic insights are also required to pave our road forward. You will be part of an international team where interaction with other departments within the Global Contact Center Management organization will provide you insights in other part of the business. You will also gain insights on all the digitalization technologies as well as how we embrace the changes.
- You are interested in digitalization trends in the customer service context.
- A mindset that improves the customer contact experience within our services as well as the employee experiences.
- You can see yourself identifying, analyzing and execute the tasks that lead to a successful project implementation within our customer services and you see solutions where other people see problems.
- You have strong conceptual thinking skills and you have an eye for detail as well as for the bigger picture. You are structured and you aim at correctness and being on time.
- You can work independently but also interactively to align or collect necessary information from other colleagues.
RequirementsWho are you
- You are a student at a Bachelor or Master education (regarding regulations, only students are able to apply for this internship)
- Excellent in English written and verbal communication
- German on a fluent level is highly preferred
- Familiar and interested in technologies.
- IT background with business mindset, experience with voicebot/chatbot is a great plus.
- Team player but also able to work individually.
- Willingness to be pro-active and flexible.
- Hands on mentality in daily tasks.
- Structured and detailed.
An internship at Mercedes-Benz will be paid according to the internship regulations within Daimler. The preferable duration for the internship will be 6 months or longer, 40 hours a week. You can start this Internship as soon as possible.
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
The application period ends at August 20, 2020.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Manon Gosler-Bongaerts by email: firstname.lastname@example.org