HR Administrator (parttime)
ACIST Medical Systems is a pioneering interventional and diagnostic technology company with a portfolio of advanced products, including the world's first Rapid Exchange FFR and High Definition IVUS systems. It is also a global market leader in advanced contrast imaging systems for cardiovascular angiography and radiology imaging. The company also includes Bracco Engineering, which provides injection technology solutions for state-of-the-art radiology centers.
Through these products, ACIST is demonstrating its commitment to bringing unique and innovative technologies that simplify cardiovascular procedures and empower clinicians to treat patients with superior care. As part of the Bracco Group, ACIST benefits from the resources of a multinational conglomerate with broad expertise in cath lab technology and a dedication to continuous advancement. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, USA, ACIST has worldwide presence with over 400 direct employees and facilities in Silicon Valley, Heerlen, and Tokyo.
The Human Resource Administrator is responsible to execute the HR administration and processes for our employees in the Netherlands, Germany, France, Belgium, United Kingdom, and Italy, including payroll preparation. We expect our HR Administrator to represent the Human Resources department by developing positive, collaborative relationships with employees, management, and external service providers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute HR administrative processes and maintain HR documents and forms including highly confidential employee records and personnel files, ensuring completeness and compliance with (inter)national laws.
- Maintain and update HRIS databases on employee information and changes, this includes payroll input, cost center changes, and other relevant payroll data and information.
- Ensure timely payroll on monthly basis and provides financial input for our accounting department.
- Prepare various government and company required reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Serve as the first point of contact for answering HR system questions, troubleshooting systems issues, contacting the vendor when necessary, generating reports and ensuring systems optimization.
- Issue Purchase Order Requests and process HR invoices and other paperwork as needed.
- Assure adherence to the environmental management system requirements (ISO14001).
- Administrative recruitment support.
- Execute and ensure proper administration related to onboarding of new employees.
- Execute employee off-boarding administration.
- Interpret and respond to employee inquiries regarding HR policies and procedures, while ensuring consistency and reinforcing adherence as appropriate. Escalate issues and questions as necessary.
- Correct policy administration of company benefits programs.
- Respond to general employee questions, such as (group) insurance, sick and vacation leave, pension, and other company offered benefits.
- Administrative education on vocational level (MBO).
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an HR administrative role.
- Basic knowledge in payroll administration and processes.
- Experience/knowledge in financial accounting is an asset.
- Professional level of English language – both in writing as verbal.
- Be able to work flexible and think outside the box.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Team player able to work in a small team with a high level of autonomy.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment to manage sensitive and confidential matters.
If you choose to join ACIST, implies that you like to be a part of an enthusiastic team, working with colleagues in Europe and the US. You like to work in a changing environment with challenges along the way. You feel connected to our 3 core values, Innovation, Authenticity and Drive, and you are up to a new challenge. You can share your resume and motivation letter, with Rick Meijs, Sr. HR Manager Europe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Curious about ACIST and its business? Do not hesitate to visit our company website for more information: www.careers.acist.com