TecAlliance combines passion for Data & IT with passion for automotive technology. As a full-service provider of data, services and processes, we are already market leaders in Europe and are currently expanding this advantage worldwide. How is this possible? Through our team! At TecAlliance, Data, IT and automotive specialists collaborate to digitalize the automotive aftermarket. We don’t just experience the future of the market together – we build it.
You will become part of the Information Management team. We are responsible for collecting, structuring and serving high quality data in a standardized way. With an innovative mindset we always try to improve ourselves and our products. Technologies & techniques you will frequently hear about in our teams are Normalizing, Modeling, OCR, Forecasting, NLP, Programming, SQL, Python, Analyzing, Scraping, Datalake & Datapool, BI, KPI’s, AWS, Databases, Enterprise Architect, ...if you get the picture... we might be a perfect match for each other.
As Data Engineer (m/f/d) in our team, you will independently take on tasks in the field of data analysis, data preparation, structuring and transformation, data engineering and reverse data engineering. You work closely with the data architects and ensure that architectural specifications are adhered to during daily work.
You independently develop proposed solutions, concepts or concrete implementation plans and implement them productively after consultation. To do this, you can draw on existing knowledge and experience and automate repetitive steps. Your responsibilites also include the documentation and structuring of requirements relating to data, data structures, data models and transformation processes. Together with various stakeholders, you can analyze requirements and present results in a structured manner. You take ownership yourself to further develop the data platform and help innovate new capabilities on our roadmap.
- BSc or MSc degree in (business) computer science, mathematics or a comparable education.
- Relevant Data experience for at least 3-4 years.
- Well versed with common programming languages such as SQL, R, Python.
- Preferably mastering both Dutch and English language, German is an advantage.
- Experience with AWS related technologies is a strong advantage.
- Familiarity with back-end BI technologies is a strong advantage.
- Analytical and creative skills for problem solving and implementation with a strong sense of order and structure.
As a person you have / are:
- positive basic attitude and a structured, self-motivated way of working, are committed, motivated, flexible and resilient.
- team player; you see the successful completion of the work partly as your responsibility.
- a coach to colleagues, willing to share knowledge and help others.
Don't worry if you haven’t mastered everything yet. At TecAlliance we invest in personal development and capabilities. You will certainly have time to learn and further develop your skills. You’ll be joining an organization that affords you freedom to experiment and in which taking calculated risks is rewarded. What’s in it for you:
- Participation in the value-oriented culture and digital transformation of TecAlliance: Agile mindset | One Team | Ownership.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do.
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Join our regular (online) team events – there's always something to celebrate.
- Benefits within TecAlliance worldwide are diverse and could include: free drinks, canteen and food allowance, company events, company bicycle, travel reimbursement or different.
We look forward to receiving your application - digitally of course. Do you have any questions? No problem, you can contact Dagmar Rasquin (Group Manager) at 0031 (0)6-217 010 10 regarding the content of the job, or Sander de Grood (Sr. HR Business Partner) at 0031 (0)6-1513 7510 regarding the application process.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated. Nor will agency candidates be considered.