Customer Service Representative | Service 24 hours Roadside Assistance | Italian
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht (CAC), in the south of The Netherlands, is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective Mercedes-Benz and smart customers. Around 42 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level.
Our Customer Service departments answer customer enquiries and complaints, while the Service24h department organizes roadside assistance for customers. Services related to customer mobility are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Retail Services department supports technical and product related competencies for the CAC, Daimler and external parties.
The Mercedes-Benz Service 24h (24 hours roadside assistance )department is available 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day for customers in need of roadside assistance.
Employees answer inbound customer requests for roadside assistance in the customer’s fluent language and offer help and support on the phone or coordinate assistance through Mercedes-Benz authorized service providers.
The philosophy is to ensure the customer is mobile again as quickly as possible.
What will you do:
- Employees answer incoming calls from customers requiring assistance
- Details are collated and entered into a computerized system. In case the problem can’t be solved by telephone, the employee contacts the nearest dealer who will send out a technician.
- We follow up and coordinate the case and keep the customer updated
- The philosophy is to ensure the customer is mobile again as quickly as possible
Who are you:
- Good understanding of customer satisfaction
- Experience in customer care
- Higher vocational education
- Italian on a fluent level
- Fluent English
- Good written and verbal skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of Italian culture and Italian geography
- Team player
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures
- Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate on high volumes
- Available to relocate to the area of Maastricht, The Netherlands
We offer you a job in a multicultural, dynamix and informal international working
environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- A “tailor made” individual development plan;
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates;
- Non contributory pension plan;
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment);
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
- Competitive performance based salary growth;
- Company result oriented bonuses;
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- You will be offered a first contract with a duration of one year
- Full-time basis of 35 hours per week
- Flexible shift system with day, evening and weekend shifts. You know your working schedule for the whole year, the exact starting time, you will receive four weeks ahead
- We provide an extensive three week initial training and a follow up buddy program of 2-3 months
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
For more information about this vacancy please contact: email@example.com
For privacy reasons, we cannot accept any application by mail, please follow the process mentioned in this vacancy text.