Customer Service Representative (French/English)
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. We think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. From our offices in Maastricht in the Netherlands, we provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are an important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
Customers experiencing a vehicle breakdown can contact the Service 24 Hours department for roadside assistance 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Our Customer Service Representatives answer incoming calls from customers requiring assistance. Details are collected and entered into a crm system. In case the problem can’t be solved by telephone, the Customer Service Representative contacts the nearest dealer who will send out a technician. The philosophy is to ensure the customer is mobile again as quickly as possible.
- Fluent level of French, both written and spoken
- Excellent understanding of customer satisfaction
- Fluency in English (company language)
- Ability to work in structures, to prioritize, analyze and coordinate your day to day business
- Empathy and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures
- Computer literacy
- Willing to work in shifts (and earn extra shift allowance)
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- Definite contract for 1 year, with option to permanent contract afterwards
- An extensive initial training of up to 4 months
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV (in English) and Letter of Motivation for this role (in French) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
Please follow this application process as mentioned in the vacancy text, since for privacy reasons we cannot accept your application by email.