Customer Service Representative (French/English)
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. We think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. From our offices in Maastricht in the Netherlands, we provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are an important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
Customer Service Department
The Customer Service department serves all customers and prospective customers by handling all inquiries and complaints for the entire range of Mercedes-Benz and smart vehicles. All inquiries and complaints are handled by telephone, mail, fax or e-mail. You are responsible for after-sales service issues, technical and product topics and general company related inquiries. As a Customer Service Representative you are the most important interface between the customer and the Daimler organization. You insure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately; manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge.
Do you enjoy building up a relationship with clients and do you have perfect writing skills?
Do you enjoy providing immediate assistance to customers and being part of a dynamic environment? Are you flexible enough to work in shifts? Stop reading and apply directly to become a part of our team!
- Fluent level of French, both written and spoken
- Excellent understanding of customer satisfaction
- Fluency in English (company language)
- Ability to work in structures, to prioritize, analyze and coordinate your day to day business
- Empathy and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures
- Computer literacy
- Act as our Brand ambassador
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- Definite contract for 1 year, with option to permanent contract afterwards
- An extensive initial training of up to 4 months
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV (in English) and Letter of Motivation for this role (in French) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
Please follow this application process as mentioned in the vacancy text, since for privacy reasons we cannot accept your application by email.