Customer Service Employee E-Commerce
Maastricht Aachen Airport (MAA) is the only regional airport within the Netherlands where passengers and freight are being handled, supplemented by a maintenance boulevard for aircraft and helicopters. This diversity indicates that your future colleagues are describing Maastricht Aachen Airport as a dynamic workplace, where no working day is equal.
Due to an increase in E-commerce activities, MAA is looking for enthusiastic candidates for the position of
CUSTOMER SERVICE EMPLOYEE E-COMMERCE (m/v)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure optimal communication and coordination between sales, warehouse and customers;
- Adequately solving and following up problems and questions from (potential) customers;
- Coordination of the e-commerce activities in close contact with the warehouse supervisor;
- Monitoring the level of the service and bringing eventual deviation to the attention of the warehouse supervisor.
What we expect from you:
- Full proficiency of the English language, orally as well as in writing;
- Proficiency of the Dutch and Chinese language is an advantage;
- Demonstrable working experience of at least 2 years in a similar position;
- No nine to five mentality and being available to work outside office hours;
- Be very stress resistant;
- Living or willing to live in the Maastricht vicinity;
- Have a valid residence and working permit.
What Maastricht Aachen Airport offers:
You will initially perform your work on a temporary basis. Upon proven suitability you will be considered for an employment contract with Maastricht Aachen Airport. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer you excellent secondary employment conditions. For enthusiastic and motivated employees, there are challenging career opportunities within the organization in the long term. You will work in a dynamic team where a pleasant working atmosphere is paramount.
Did you become curious about the work at Maastricht Aachen Airport and would you like to work in a challenging and varied job? Then we would like to receive your motivation letter with Curriculum Vitae before 15 August 2021. You can send it by email to Mrs. Balou Stassen, HR Advisor on e-mail email@example.com.
Note: A Civil Aviation Security screening is part of the appointment procedure