Customer service agent (French-speaking)
As a customer service agent for the H&M Group your most important responsibility is to make our customers' lives easier. You accomplish this by offering the best customer service by phone (75%) and email (25%). You will assist our French-speaking customers whenever they want information about orders, deliveries and/or payments. You will answer questions concerning both the Online Shop and our stores, not only for H&M but also for some of our other fashion brands; COS, &Other Stories and ARKET.
What qualities do you bring to the job?
You have excellent communication skills in French, both written and spoken. Your English is also on a very good level, as you will use it daily. You have excellent computer skills; a good knowledge of Microsoft applications and/or SAP is a plus. Previous experience in customer service is also considered a plus.
We help our customers from 8am until 9pm on weekdays and from 9am until 5pm during the weekend. You are flexible to work within these opening hours.
You also are:
- Customer friendly and strong in empathy
- At your best working in a team
- Open minded and not afraid of changes
- In possession of a positive attitude and mindset
- Solution-oriented and stress resistant. Multitasking is second nature to you.
- Not afraid to make mistakes but able to follow instructions
- Able to cope with a high workload
- Living in the Maastricht/Liège/Aachen area and in possession of a valid work permit for the Netherlands
- Ready to start your training on the 30th of August or the 20th of September.
What do we offer?
- A market-conform salary and interesting secondary conditions such as discounts for H&M Group products, reimbursement of travel-/ home office expenses and meal allowance.
- A contract for 32 or 38 hours per week (your choice)
- The possibility to earn a permanent contract
- An initial paid training of three weeks, which you will follow from home. The training will ensure that you can help our customers in the best possible way.
- After the training you will continue to work from home. However, you should be also be able to work in our center in Maastricht. Currently, you will be expected to come to Maastricht 1-2 days per week.
- A company laptop and additional equipment
- The possibility to express your personality in an informal and multicultural work environment
- To work with great colleagues within a dedicated team
Who are we?
H&M Group’s Global Customer Service is a multichannel and multi-brand organization with a focus on the customer dialogue throughout the customer journey. Our customer is at the heart of everything we do. Today, Customer Service has around 3500 employees globally and has established 16 Customer Service Centers around the world. In our Center in Maastricht, around 450 colleagues take care of H&M Group’s customers in 9 different countries and in 6 different languages.
Are you the one we are looking for? Great!
Please use this link to access the vacancy and upload your CV together with your motivational letter in French. Please be aware that we can only consider your application if you clearly explain how you would be able to make the start date if you are not living in the vicinity of our center.
Our application process is 100% remote. To be able to complete the entire application process, you need access to a laptop/computer with audio/video capabilities, a mobile phone and a stable internet connection.
Do you want to know more about the job, working across borders and working from home?
Feel free to contact Richard Hagedoorn on 0031-6-13106342 or Edmee Reinders on 0031-612305560.You can also send a WhatsApp message, which will be answered on weekdays between 8.00 and 16.30. À bientôt!