Connected Mobility Support Specialist | French & English
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
“Mercedes me ” is a modern, exciting new brand which links customers to their Mercedes-Benz and Smart vehicles in an intelligently connected world…and it’s expanding rapidly!
Would you like to be part of our dynamic, international and talented family?
As a Connected Mobility Support Specialist you will be the 1st point of contact to our customers (B2C & B2B) and act as a subject-matter expert by supporting users with process knowledge and case specific routing, as well as participating in the development of current business and the setup of future services.
How exactly will you operate? By…
- accepting incoming support requests, incidents and problems
- identifying weaknesses in our processes or tools and create awareness
- registering all activities in the ticketing tool
- troubleshooting minor training issues on the phone
- identifying problems that can affect our processes and escalating them accordingly
- resolving reported issues according to pre-defined use cases
- reporting undefined issues to higher level
You can become a Connected Mobility Support Specialist if you:
- have any affinity within IT/Telematics or are someone who has always been interested in “the internet of things”.
- possess excellent communication skills (B2C and B2B)
- are very fluent in both French and English
- are able to identify, analyse and resolve problems over the phone with involved partners
- can handle interaction between tools and support systems
- are able and willing to work in a 24h shift pattern
We provide an extensive 4 weeks initial training and a follow up buddy program.
A Connected Mobility Support Specialist will be offered a rewarding job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary such as:
- Attractive salary based on previous experience;
- Shift allowance:
Monday - Friday 20h00 – 22h00 25%
Monday - Friday 22h00 – 07h00 50%
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
- Competitive performance based salary growth;
- Result oriented bonuses;
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates;
- Pension plan;
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment);
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
Set – Ready – Go!
Click on the Apply-button to start your engine and upload your resume & cover letter in English.
We are still recruiting. However, please expect a longer time when awaiting a response.Thank you for your understanding.
Mercedes me starts with Mercedes you!
Check these links to be ready to launch your career: