Application Development Engineer Automotive
Over de werkgever
The company is a leading global supplier of engineering plastics and focuses on developing new materials to meet the changing needs of end users whilst at the same time supporting customers' product development activities. In all aspects of its operations, the company is guided by the belief that building close partnerships with customers is the way to conduct business successfully.
For one of our clients we are searching for an Application Development Engineer Automotive. The main target for the AD Engineer is to support new business creation for the engineering plastics product lines through the generation and application of technical know how. Focus will be on developing new added value applications in the automotive market by offering their solutions in engineering plastics at selected OEM's and Tiers.
- Support new business creation for the engineering plastics product lines
- Develop new added value applications in the automotive market
- Translate the customer needs, market and technology trends into material, design and functional requirements
- Provide technical support to key customers
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Polymer Science and processing, Mechanical Engineering and/or Chemical Technology are preferred.
- 5 years experience in a technical role
- Know how of the automotive industry, applications, as well as PPAP and design know-how is an advantage
- Fluent in English.
- Technical and conceptual skills
- Communication and social skills
- Open to travel frequently abroad
- A challenging and rewarding job in an innovative international company
- Opportunities for personal development
- Excellent compensation & benefits
Are you the perfect candidate for this exciting position? We gladly receive your CV via the ‘apply' button. For more information, you can contact Michel Spoelstra via +31 (0) 43 321 7171 or +31 (0) 614 795 645