Accounts Payable Specialist
ORBCOMM Inc. is a leading global provider of Internet of Things (IoT) solutions. ORBCOMM’s unique combination of global satellite, cellular and dual-mode network connectivity, hardware, web reporting applications and software is the IoT industry’s most complete service offering. Our solutions are designed to remotely track, monitor, and control fixed and mobile assets in core vertical markets including transportation & distribution, heavy equipment, industrial fixed assets, oil & gas, maritime, mining and government.
With nearly 20 years of innovation and expertise in IoT/M2M, ORBCOMM has more than 2.2 million subscribers with a diverse customer base including premier OEMs such as Caterpillar Inc., Doosan Infracore America, Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd., John Deere, Komatsu Ltd., and Volvo Construction Equipment, as well as end-to-end solutions customers such as C&S Wholesale, Canadian National Railways, CR England, Hub Group, KLLM Transport Services, Marten Transport, Swift Transportation, Target, Tropicana, Tyson Foods, Walmart and Werner Enterprises. For more information, visit www.orbcomm.com.
Due to the strong growth of the company, we are looking for a
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST (m/f)
We are looking for a vibrant and self-motivated Accounts Payable Specialist. He/she will join an international Finance team and will be situated in Hoensbroek.
The key tasks & responsibilities for this position are to:
- Process incoming invoices accuaretley
- Ensure timely payments to suppliers and customers in an accurate and compliant automatic way
- Develop and maintain the automatization of invoice and travel expenses for Europe
- Provide feedback to the business on alignment to expense policy
- Ensure supplier masterdata maintenance
- Correctness in the usage of the authorization matrix
- Advise and steer process changes to the manager in the purchase-to-pay process
- Work closely with your colleagues in the Netherlands but also abroad
- Taking up common ad hoc activities
- Completed MBO education in finance
- Excellent command of the English language in word and writing
- Experience in Accounts Payable, preferably within a company with international presence
- Knowledge of Accounting
- Knowledge of relevant financial and accounting procedures, policies and tools
- Experience JDE, but also with MS Office applications
- Knowledge of European VAT legislation and booking processes
- Good interest in automatisation of processes
- Good understanding of internal control measures
What we offer
We offer a challenging full time and diverse job in an international organization with a pleasant and informal working atmosphere. We also provide you with the opportunity to grow with the company and through your involvement you directly affect the expansion of our products and quality.
The employment package of primary and secondary benefits is in line with the current market. Our benefits include a bonus plan, good pension plan, collective healthcare insurance, gym membership reimbursement and good training & education possibilities.
If you can see yourself working in our team and adding value to our products, please send your resume, and motivation letter to email@example.com.