Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
In this role you will be a permanent employee of Korn Ferry exclusively supporting Lonza.
Our in-house recruitment delivery partners, Korn Ferry, have an exciting opportunity in their fast growing delivery team. In this role you will have the opportunity to be creative to inspire change, work on process improvements and implement strategy and initiatives to build a robust pipeline and attract the best talent in the market for manufacturing sites in the Netherlands (Geleen and in Maastricht).
- Take ownership of the recruitment life cycle for several key and high-profile business areas, with a strong focus on direct sourcing and diversity
- Involved in creating various strategies to ensure maximum, successful output
- Maintaining and creating relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders
- Discuss relevant recruitment strategies and initiatives with hiring managers
- Utilise all available direct sourcing tools to ensure a quality candidate pipeline
- Actively source candidates and build candidate talent pools
- Be a ‘recruitment best practice’ champion into the business
- Support and deliver on the overall service delivery targets
- Provide information to Hiring Managers regarding market conditions, candidate availability and salary benchmarks
- Maintain critical metrics and provide promote the highest data integrity within reporting
- Proven experience within Recruitment / RPO / Agency supporting the Life Sciences, Pharma or Manufacturing sector
- Ambassador for premium candidate experience through professional recruitment practices
- Fluency in English and Dutch, written and verbal
- IT Literate with MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word etc.)
- Strong communication skills, enabling effective collaboration at all levels within the organisation
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and show flexibility in a fast-moving environment
- Passion to drive best in class Talent Acquisition
- Strives for process innovation and high-performance working
- Excellent stakeholder collaboration skills
- Opportunity to develop further recruitment and management skills
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.