Technical Service Representative - Portal Helpdesk Support (Italian/English)
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler's Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers' mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That's why we live the brand's most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
As part of Retail Service, XENTRY is the first point of contact for delivering worldwide assistance to the retailer network and external entities (e.g. independent workshops) using applications, diagnostic equipment and software supplied by Daimler's aftersales division, Global Service and Parts (GSP/O).
Tasks and responsibilities of the XENTRY Portal Support are:
- Handle incoming work (email, tickets) from B2B customers and respond to the queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Analyze and investigate issues making use of acquired knowledge and available tools.
- Provide information and assistance with regards to XENTRY Portal Functions (Web application), investigate problems related to the dispatch of cases and system errors, etc.
- Accurately document work related activities in the relevant ticketing system according to established policies and procedures.
- If necessary, coordinate with internal stakeholders to resolve complex enquiries and complaints about supported products.
- Ensure all areas of personal responsibility are handled promptly, accurately, and with outstanding customer service.
- Whether required, perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Our ideal candidate is willing to be our Brand Ambassador. He/she is highly perceptive, customer focused and is able to understand and manage expectations. For this position, we are looking for an Italian fluent speaker and fluent in English (corporate language). Additional fluent level in another supported language can be an added value.
Good communication (B2B) skills are essential, both written and verbal.
Due to the nature of our business the candidate needs to have good understanding of and strong affinity with Computers (Windows ®), including installation of software and configurations of networks. Some interest for and basic knowledge of automotive technology and Daimler Aftersales Applications is an advantage.
Superior analytical skills, ability to anticipate on upcoming issues and find solutions, pro-activeness and ability to work independently are key requirements.
Our fast moving and dynamic environment requires flexibility and ability to work according to established processes, guidelines and policies without detriment for own stress.
As we believe in the strength of doing things together, team work is an essential part of our daily business. Therefore, we aim for candidates with an enthusiastic and inspiring personality.
If you identify yourself with this profile and would like to be part of our successful team, don't hesitate to apply for the position!
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- Definite contract for 1 year, with option to permanent contract afterwards
- Working hours: shift pattern Monday-Friday between 7 am and 5:30 pm
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or or; contribution to fuel costs
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
ENGLISH - XENTRY UHd
- General information on the XENTRY Diagnosis Systems:Link to Diagnosis-World
Link to Video
- Setup of the current Diagnostic System:
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
For more information about this vacancy please contact the Recruitment Office on +31 43 356 2266
Due to data privacy reasons we cannot accept any applications sent by email. Please be so kind to use the link provided.