Technical Service Representative III Certificate Management
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler's Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers' mobility with our roadside assistance.
Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That's why we live the brand's most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
Partner Network Management & Lifecycle Services fulfills a key account function for the DAIMLER product aftersales “spare parts” business worldwide.
This team ensures overall legal compliance and availability for all “CCC-Mandatory” spare parts for the Chinese market.
Cooperation is crucial when it comes to finding the best solutions and answers to our customers. You will be responsible to ensure legal compliance within Parts Availability in the Aftersales Logistics Business to our Global Partners around the world (mainly for the Chinese Market) in terms of Operational Certificate Management.
Your team is within the Department -Partner Network Management & Life Cycle Service-.
• Ensuring legal compliance within Parts Availability for the Chinese Market
• Handling of incoming inquiries and/or escalations
• Failure and problem Analysis in order to prevent and/or solve bottleneck situations for the Chinese Market
• Control and tracking of corrective action taken towards suppliers or internal departments
• Coordination with suppliers and/or internal Daimler Departments
• Control of operational areas with compliance of legal requirements, advising and identification of affected areas
• Identify and signal process improvements to increase Data Quality and Customer Satisfaction
• University or technical college degree or equivalent experience
• Good IT-knowledge (MS-office, especially Excel)
• Interest in international customer and supplier contact - oriented to Customer's Satisfaction
• Excellent tracking and Analytical skills, process-oriented and strategic thinking
• Flexibility and reliability in quality of work
• Fluent level in English, German and preferably an additional language, written and spoken
• Ownership and independent thinking - Entrepreneurial approach
• Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
• Willing to travel when the business requires
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
Based on a full-time position of 40 hours per week, between Monday to Friday, dayshift. We provide an extensive initial training and a follow up program.
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (In English) and any other documentation that adds value to your application. The application period will end on August 27th, 2019.
For more information about this vacancy please contac +31 43 356 2708.