Technical Advisor QA
For one of our international clients in the food industry, we are looking for a Technical Advisor QA at one of the company’s plant locations in the Brabant region. The company has about 9.500 employees worldwide and about 900 employees at the production locations. As Technical Advisor QA you are responsible for the coordination and execution of issues relating to quality and giving advice on product specifications and declarations.
- offer support to QA, production, sales and R&D departments;
- report to the QESH manager;
- transferring recipes into product specifications and declarations, implementation in production systems;
- supporting projects in product development and product changes;
- updating and maintaining correct information within QESH information systems;
- improve work procedures where possible;
- monitor and implement developments in local, regional and international regulations regarding QA;
- completed Bachelor’s degree in food technology or similar;
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role;
- familiar with quality systems and standards such as HACCP, IFS, ISO;
- knowledge of UTZ, RFA is an advantage;
- excellent oral and written skills in the Dutch and English language, French/German is a plus;
- able to work with Office Suite, other programs (for example SAP) are an advantage;
- result-oriented, problem solver, stress-resistant and organized;
- good social and communicative skills, a team player;
- in possession of driver’s license B.
A challenging position in an international company with a good remuneration package. Your salary will be based on your responsibilities, your experience and education. Our client believes in investing in your personal development by providing you with relevant training within your field.
Please apply via the "Apply" buton below. Fo further information, please contact Michelle Wegter via +31 6 28 33 09 66.