Safety, Health & Environment Coordinator
For one of our clients we are searching for a Safety, Health & Environment Coordinator.
Ensure that the company meets the legal and corporate SHE requirements and standards, within legal and company rules, to minimize risks.
- Inspect and audit to check policies and procedures
- Ensure SHE risks to employees are minimized and or eliminated by conducting risk assessments of job tasks and processes
- Develop and implement a Biosafety program at the site and that all cell lines are evaluated prior to handling
- Increase awareness of SHE of all employees and organize trainings
- Inform and report SHE matters internally and externally and propose improvement strategies
- Advise on the storage and use of materials
- Investigate accidents and follow up with appropriate measures
- Identify, plan and develop solutions to SHE issues and establish improvement strategies and goals
- Prepare health and safety strategies and develop internal policies and procedures together with the different departments for all relevant subjects
- Respond to inspections from authorities and report to the Head of Site
- Organize the BHV team
- Bachelor in occupational health and safety, or biology or chemistry with experience in the field of Safety and Health in a laboratory environment
- Analytical, flexible, abile to set and manage multiple projects independently, organizational
- Hands-on mentality
- Manage priorities, under stress and at short notice
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate effectively at all level of employees in a culturally diverse organization
- A challenging position in a global company
- Opportunities to grow within the company
Are you the perfect candidate for this position? Please apply via the "Apply" button. For more information, you can contact Michel Spoelstra via +31 (0) 614 79 56 45 or +31 (0) 43 321 7171.