Regulatory Affairs Officer
For one of our clients we are searching for a Regulatory Affairs Officer.
- Writing scientific texts for new products
- Compliance activities including checking and correctly interpreting regulations, submitting regulatory affairs, supervising variations and submitting requests for registration transfers of dossier updates
- Operating on renewals independently
- Assisting with the compilation and completion of registration dossiers
- Collecting all kinds of administrative documents (permits, GMP certificates, samples, etc.) from internal and external parties answering questions from authorities during national registration procedures for self-prepared registration dossiers
- Liaising and communicating with different departments
- Maintaining internal procedures and internal administration
Requirements Regulatory Affairs Officer
- Bachelor or Master degree in Science
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Good communication, interpersonal interaction and organisational skills are essential
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Surge for Sciences (SfS) is a scientific staffing firm. We offer both contract and direct hire employment services and we are specialized in recruiting scientists, laboratory technicians, regulatory affairs and quality assurance professionals. All SfS recruiters fully understand both the science and the employment aspects of the business.
We serve the South of the Netherlands and are dedicated to provide the highest level of staffing solutions to our clients through integrity, professionalism, enthusiasm and commitment to improvement. We value high quality, reliability, good communication, decent procedures and delivery times. Our goal is to provide solid services through innovative thinking and outstanding candidates.
Our focus is on the following profiles:
- QC & QA;
- Regulatory affaires;
- Research & Development;
- Project Management;
- Sales & Business development.
Interesse en solliciteren
If you are interested, you can apply on this position by clicking the “Apply button”. If you have any questions you can contact Michel Spoelstra on +31 43 321 71 71.