The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht (CAC) is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective Mercedes-Benz and smart customers. More than 25 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level. Our Customer Service departments answer customer enquiries and complaints, while the Service24h department organizes roadside assistance for customers. Services related to customer mobility are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Retail Services department supports technical and product related competencies for the CAC, Daimler and external parties.
The CAC is process-oriented, professionally managed and focused on providing the highest level of customer satisfaction. The customer experience is the sum of all the touch points that a customer has with the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht. Our operations are driven by quality assurance and established performance standards.
As a Quality Specialist you are part of the Customer Operations department which is in charge for all Customer Contacts of Mercedes-Benz in Europe.
The Operational Quality Management department is responsible for achieving operational quality assurance by analysis of customer feedbacks and translating them into operational improvement areas. Objective is to identify, resolve and improve operational quality, preparing and completing action plans; implementing quality measures through quality coaching’s to agents and dedicated feedback to operational managers.
The Quality Specialist is responsible to translate the corporate quality strategy into actions hence supporting the markets with quality measurements and activities allowing them to sustainably reach their targets in terms of customer satisfaction.
- Monitors Omni Channel Internal & External sources. Analyzes, gathers and Process information regarding customer satisfaction surveys and internal indicators, in order to improve Customer Satisfaction and to match the Quality Standards of the Company
- Support Markets with customer complaint handling and Omni Channel Audits
- Ensures that Company Policies, Processes and Quality Standards are followed
- Proceed to give Feedback and Coaching Sessions to the CSRs upon detected need or ad hoc request by the OM / CSR and document it
- Prepares quality documentation and reports
- Propose and define Action Plans to the Management to improve CSRs performance and Enhance Overall Quality
- Higher vocational /university degree
- Data analysis experiences
- Coaching experiences
- Ideally experience with lean management and knowledge of COPC standards
- Independent thinking and acting
- Conceptual and analytical thinking
- Excellent language skills (native/near native) in Spanish and French, the corporate language is English
Full-time position 40 hours per week between Monday to Friday, dayshift.
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
• Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
• Result oriented bonuses;
• Competitive performance based salary growth;
• Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
• 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment);
• Pension plan;
• Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
• Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars.
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application. You can respond to this vacancy until March 31st, 2019.
For more information about this position, please contact Manon Gosler-Bongaerts at Mercedes-Benz Recruitment by email: email@example.com.