Quality Control Team Coordinator
We are looking for a Quality Control Team Coordinator for one of Europe's largest beverage producers. The company is dynamic, informal and team-oriented. The company is growing strongly and uses state-of-the-art production technologies. The work location is set in Brabant, the Netherlands. This specific location employs around 120 people and has three fully automatic production lines for tin products.
Who are we looking for?
As a Quality Control Team Coordinator you directly manage a team of 8 to 12 QC employees. The QC team leader is responsible for the implementation and optimization of the QC activities within the plant. You contribute to department plans, advise other departments on quality, errors and processes, and manage and supervise the employees in your team. You are also responsible for conducting analyses by external laboratories, analyzing data on the basis of established KPIs and you handle available resources and equipment.
You are someone who is decisive, takes responsibility and values quality. You know how to coach and motivate your team in a positive way so that everyone cooperates correctly with colleagues and clients. You also have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences (HLO or similar);
- At least 4 to 5 years of experience as a manager within a production environment;
- Familiar with change and process oriented working (TPM, ISO, Root Cause Analysis, Lean);
- Experience in the food industry is a big plus; you are familiar with quality assurance, legislation, regulations and process technology;
- A quality-conscious mindset and analytical skills;
- A flexible attitude, you can plan and organize well and you are solution- and result-oriented.
What do we offer?
Working at a healthy company where cooperation and development are important. You work with the latest production technologies and to keep your knowledge up to date training and development is provided. We also offer:
- A full-time job, 40 hours in day shift;
- A competitive salary, this depends on experience, skills and educational background;
- Holiday allowance (8%);
- Fixed year-end bonus (3%);
- Bonus based on financial results;
- 25 vacation days;
- Excellent pension with a limited personal contribution;
- Contribution for health insurance;
- Travel allowance.
Please apply via the “Apply” button below. For further information, please contact Michelle Wegter via +31 6 28 33 09 66.