Quality Assurance Engineer
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management and in Automation Systems. They provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software. In the global Ecosystem, they collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on an Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency. They believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Schneider Electric is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer for the Distribution Centre in Venray. You are willing to work in Helmond in the future.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you work in the Customer Satisfaction and Quality department. You are responsible for the Quality Excellence of the Supply Chain: from Supplier to Customers. Besides that, you ensure a timely and effectively management of customer containment and preventive actions. You are taking all the necessary measures to ensure that the products meet the requirements of the customer. The Quality Assurance Engineer is the driving force when it comes to continuous quality improvement.
Other tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead continuous improvement projects;
- Ensure that the Process Control Plan is applied and consistent with FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis);
- Lead Process audits and Process FMEAs;
- Create and maintain Quality Gates, quality control documentation, ensure related training and application;
- Lead containment actions, root cause analysis of quality issue and problem solving;
- Be a member of the Short Interval Management of the operations, leading on Customer claim subject;
- Provide inputs and challenge Quality evolutions, contribute to process/control capability implementation;
- Ensure proper operational implementation of legal and regulatory requirements and internal procedures;
- You will comply with all quality, environmental, security and safety international standards, in line with business needs (i.e. ISO);
- 5S follow-up and compliance;
- Comply with all relevant work instructions and procedures (i.e. Internal auditing/ SPS);
- Part of the internal auditor community;
- Responsible for own development (learning, goal setting etc.);
- Can have functional management of the quality control employees.
- Bachelor degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering;
- You have 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar quality position;
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems, Quality Control and legal quality requirements;
- Fluent spoken and written English, Dutch. German and/or French would be a plus.
Is je interesse gewekt?
Solliciteer dan door je cv en motivatie te mailen naar email@example.com. Wil je meer weten over deze vacature of heb je andere vragen? Neem dan vrijblijvend contact op via het telefoonnummer 077 320 13 20.