Production Support Associate
Over de werkgever
Would you like to work within a multi national company and with multi lingual colleagues, delivering first class service in our modern manufacturing laboratory? Are you looking for a new role that gives you a challenge every day?
This may be just the job for you...
Our client as 3 exciting openings for a Production Support Assistant to join our Manufacturing team on site in Geleen.
The Production Support Assistant executes activities in and around the cleanroom related to process/run preparation and maintenance of the cleanroom for the manufacturing of cell and gene therapy products. The activities of the Production Support Assistant facilitates a GMP compliant cleanroom and efficient operation of work carried out by the Manufacturing department.
- Delivery of services in this role will include, but not be limited to:
- Aid in the periodic and contingency cleaning of cleanroom areas
- EM sampling in the scope of the Manufacturing department
- Toolbox preparation and allocation of materials to batch records
- Perform ‘runner' duties as needed per the ongoing activities in the cell/gene therapy projects
- Routine cleanroom inventory and restocking
- Assist with the transfer of equipment
- Transfer and storage of cryopreservation samples/products
- Notify supervisor of any observed deviations in a timely manner
- Adhere to overall GMP compliance related to the support of manufacturing activities
- Escort and supervise external contractors if requested
- Minor document revision as needed and related to cleanroom support areas
- Provide training in relation to job function
The position requires an understanding of the cleanroom environment, good aseptic behavior and specific needs of a manufacturing process. The Production Support Assistant is able to perform tasks after instruction from the Production Support Team Leader.
- You should have the following experience/knowledge;
- Intermediate vocational training in laboratory technology
- Strong work ethic
- Comfortable with repetitive tasks
- Good communication skills
- Affinity for good aseptic behavior and GMP
- Very good compensation and benefits
- A fixed term contract or 1 year
- A permanent contact after a period of 12 months
Please contact Robin Bisschoff (043-3217171) if you have any questions.
If you're a proactive, enthusiastic and organised person we look forward to receive your application. You can apply via the apply button.