Limbourg & Partners® is een gespecialiseerd intermediair in executive search en interim-management voor topkader op de Euregionale arbeidsmarkt. Limbourg & Partners werft, selecteert en plaatst zowel “high potentials” als (top)managers op tijdelijke alsook permanente basis bij, en voor ondernemingen en instellingen; garandeert volledige discretie, een hoog inlevingsvermogen en een flexibele instelling; biedt snel en alert oplossingen waarbij de eisen en wensen van de klanten (organisatie en kandidaat) centraal staan.
Our client Novolex™ is North America’s leader in packaging choice and sustainability. The leadership of Novolex’s™ packaging brands sprouts from innovation; a diversity of products and markets; and a dedication to sustainability and quality embraced by the nearly 10,000 Novolex™ employees at 62 locations across North America, and one in Europe.
The family of historic Novolex™ brands includes Hilex Poly®, Duro Bag®, Bagcraft® Packaging, De Luxe® Packaging, General Packaging® Products, International Converter®, Shields™, Heritage Bag® and Burrows Packaging™. Each of the Novolex™ brands brings a unique sustainability and product story in plastic, paper, foil, recycling, or composting applications. The Novolex™ brands are unified by four common values: Manufacturing Innovation and Quality; Service; Packaging Choice; and Sustainability.
For their brand Burrows Packaging in Kerkrade, we are currently recruiting for a
Accountable and responsible for the day-to-day operation
This position is directly accountable and responsible for the overall day-to-day operation, leadership and management of a manufacturing plant. This position reports to the Vice President of Manufacturing and regularly reports on plant performance. The Plant Manager will continuously review all of the operational processes, systems, assets, and methodologies of his/her plant and will develop a strategic and tactical operation plan which aligns with the objectives and strategies of the company’s annual business plant and budget.
Direct reports to this position include all plant salaried staff including but not limited to Team leaders/Shift Managers, Maintenance Manager, Quality and EH&S Manager.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Employee Safety and Safety Compliance
- Product quality and customer satisfaction with order fulfillment
- Continuous improvement and Lean practices of manufacturing processes and management methods to generate improved plant performance and workflow optimization and efficiencies
- Plant engineering and maintenance planning and scheduling to incorporate predictive maintenance strategies (equipment and facilities)
- 5S work environment
- Inventory and materials management
- Capital planning and implementation
- Overall budget, spending, and headcount
- Assesses and manages the salaried staff and hourly employees within the plant
- A minimum of 10 years of plant management level experience in manufacturing and operations.
- Well rounded operations management experience including a deep understanding and experience with operations tactics, lean manufacturing, and continuous improvement, strategies and best practices and process discipline.
- Knowledge of production processes, raw materials, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Track record of excellent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Ability to successfully work to reach company goals in an environment in which a wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Ability to effectively set and communicate expectations & directives to manufacturing staff.
- Results driven, analytical, self-motivated and detail oriented with the ability to logically identify alternative solutions or approaches to complex problems.
- Must have demonstrated accountability at the plant management level and have a strong track record of successful execution.
- Demonstrated success as an innovative manufacturing leader.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively manage operations with excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills in Dutch and English.
- Result oriented
- Team player
- Drive / energetic
Our client will offer the successful candidate a very competitive compensation package, a challenging managerial job opportunity and excellent career opportunities within a dynamic Global Organization.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Heeft u belangstelling; vul uw gegevens in via onze website www.limbourg.eu. Wie zich reeds in ons bestand bevindt, wordt automatisch in de voorselectie betrokken.
Maastricht *Arnhem * Berlin * Düsseldorf * Essen * Köln
Meer info: http://www.limbourg.eu