Limbourg & Partners® is een gespecialiseerd intermediair in executive search en interim-management voor topkader op de Euregionale arbeidsmarkt. Limbourg & Partners werft, selecteert en plaatst zowel “high potentials” als (top)managers op tijdelijke alsook permanente basis bij, en voor ondernemingen en instellingen; garandeert volledige discretie, een hoog inlevingsvermogen en een flexibele instelling; biedt snel en alert oplossingen waarbij de eisen en wensen van de klanten (organisatie en kandidaat) centraal staan.
SABIC, headquartered in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia), is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Petrochemicals, Specialties, Agri-Nutrients, and Metals. They supply these materials to other companies, who use them to make products on which the world has come to depend. At SABIC, they believe in using chemistry to power the ambitions of their customers, business partners, employees and societies we (they) live in. They call this “CHEMISTRY THAT MATTERS™”.
Structure Site Geleen
Sabic has operational units which are based on the PMT-model (Plant Operations, Maintenance and Technical). Plant Operations is responsible for a safe and reliable production within the defined Safety Health & Environment / License to Operate window. Maintenance is responsible for specification, scheduling and execution of the maintenance activities in the plant. The Technical department is responsible for e.g. the design of the asset, the asset life plan, the operating window, continuous reviewing of the asset performance and the subsequent feedback to Operations and Maintenance. Within Technical, the Asset Engineering Department consists of 5 teams: Static, Rotating, Instrumentation, Electrical and Asset Performance. These discipline-based teams cover all assets on the Geleen site.
In order to lead the Static team, we are looking for a:
MANAGER STATIC M/F
Challenging managerial position in a global High Performance Organization
JOB PURPOSE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, optimize and implement Static equipment strategy and multi-year planning, lead efforts to eliminate performance killers for improved availability, productivity and reliability. Responsible for adequate implementation of preventative maintenance plans in order to adhere to applicable regulatory requirements regarding static equipment.
- Lead process safety program and promote the culture of process safety and Risk Management and drives accountability through the organization in order to eliminate process risks. Apply continuous risks discovery methodologies and root
cause analyses, implement short-term and long-term risk mitigation and elimination actions.
- Provide technical support to operate all assets through sound process safety practices within operating windows and provide authorization and sanctions as per SABIC Assurance For Enterprise Risk (SAFER) matrix.
- Ensure compliance of his team members to all trainings required to safely execute their function.
- Fulfil role of SHEMS (Sub) Element Administrator by decision of SHEM Steering Committee. Ensure compliance to all requirements w.r.t. static equipment regarding License to Operate (internal as well as external regulations).
- Provide 2nd line technical support on all static equipment, refractory, material and corrosion, cathodic protection and OSBL pipelines. Lead investigations and failure analysis to determine the reason for failure and give suitable recommendations for static equipment
- Responsible for a uniform implementation (check and balance / gatekeeping) of Asset Life Planning for static equipment on site Geleen assets.
- Act as multi disciplinary TA scope manager for designated TA’s; guidance of scoping team lead and TA-gatekeeping.
- Define and scope necessary investment projects (CAPEX) regarding static equipment run & maintain projects. Participate in CAPEX budgeting process including financial and resource planning.
- People & Organization:
- Responsible for adequate staffing (qualitative as well as quantitative) to meet objectives.
- Develop static staff by selecting and arranging proper specialized training together with Functional Lead in order to develop competent talent to assure sustaining safe & reliable assets. Owner and driver of the static knowledge matrix.
- Demonstrate/promote Company values and assure Integrity/compliance to company policies.
- Create healthy and attractive work environment that foster engaged and inspired workforce, by coaching and mentoring talented leaders and employees through continuous feedback and promoting a performance culture" Lead implementation
of programs concerning static equipment covering Site Geleen (e.g. RBI). Represent site Geleen in specific work groups regarding static equipment. Contribute to multi-disciplinary projects and studies to ensure qualitative input regarding static equipment.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering/Science or equivalent an experience in Petrochemical / Oil & Gas organization.
- Managerial experience.
- Broad understanding of relevant processes and plant specifics regarding static equipment.
- Knowledge of legal regulations for operating chemical plants
- Knowledge of all relevant EHSS Management Systems and well knowledgeable about SHEMS and fully aware about minimum requirements of individual SHEMS
- Business Acumen / Planning and Organizing / Drive for Results / Motivating Others / Develop and Empower People / Personal Leadership / Analytical Thinking / Effective Collaboration / Facilitation / Influencing & Communication for Impact / Negotiation / Project Management.
PEOPLE WHO CAN
They’ve always believed that it takes special people to make he difference. They need ingenuity, brilliance and the freedom to turn their ideas into reality. At SABIC, this is the culture. They find search for open-minded, gifted and questioning people. Then they create the conditions for their talent to flourish: fulfilling work environments, state-of-the-art technology and the empowerment they need. So when you work for SABIC, you’re the person who can find new solutions and possibilities that change the world for the better.
Our client will offer the successful candidate a very competitive compensation package, a challenging managerial job opportunity and excellent career opportunities within a dynamic Global High Performance Organization.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Heeft u belangstelling; vul uw gegevens in via onze website www.limbourg.eu. Wie zich reeds in ons bestand bevindt, wordt automatisch in de voorselectie betrokken.
Maastricht *Arnhem * Berlin * Düsseldorf * Essen * Köln
Meer info: http://www.limbourg.eu