Junior Biotech Associate
Our client is a global organization, focused on achieving the strategic vision of being the world's leading, integrated solutions provider in pharma and consumer healthcare and nutrition customers all along the healthcare continuum. The company has more than 100 sites and offices and approximately 14,500 full-time employees worldwide. We are looking for a junior biotech associate to work at one of the company’s sites located in the south of Limburg Province, the Netherlands.
As a junior biotech associate, you will be responsible for the manufacturing of cell therapy products in accordance with GMP regulations.
Duties in this role will include, but are not limited to;
- Carrying out all tissue culture activities for cell therapy, from starting material to final product, according to relevant procedures.
- Carrying out associated duties, e.g. required cleaning of production areas, assisting in (re)qualification of equipment, and logistic activities.
- Working in a clean room 50-80% of the time.
- Reporting and reviewing of all required process steps in approved batch records.
- Updating your supervisor of all observed deviations in a timely manner.
- Participating in the follow-up of deviations, CAPA’s and changes.
- Generating and revising of manufacturing procedures.
- Working according to strict procedures and protocols.
We are looking for someone who;
- Is interested in cutting-edge science and high tech.
- Follows GMP.
- Is a team player, as you will be working in teams consisting of 2-14 people from a variation of different backgrouds and countries.
- Is flexible, stress-resistant, disciplined and can follow protocol.
- Works accurately and tidy, with attention to detail.
- Is a problem solver and result driven.
- Is willing to work in shifts (possibly evening/weekend hours).
- Secondary vocational education (MBO) or a bachelor of applied sciences (HBO) in Biomedical Sciences / Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Biology.
- GMP and quality awareness.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Used to working in a heavily regulated environment.
- In possession of driver’s license B.
What do we offer?
- A high tech work environment.
- Career growth possibilities.
- Gross salary starting at €2300.
- Modern secondary conditions of employment (pension scheme, 8% holiday allowance, end-of-year bonus).
If you do not already live in (the vicinity of) the south of Limburg region, you have to be willing to relocate. Depending on your circumstances, you will be eligible for an allowance to help cover your moving costs.
For more information you can contact Michelle Wegter via +31 6 28 33 09 66 or Robin Bisschoff via +31 6 14 79 56 47.
Please apply via the "Apply" button. We are looking forward to receiving your application!