IT Support Engineer
Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is located in Maastricht, the Netherlands. We are also known as the Compass Deliver Center (CDC). The CDC is growing from the local IT Provider for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center (CAC) to the Global Service Provider for the core CRM application of Daimler worldwide.
Currently we are in the middle of a worldwide expansion achieve coverage in 54 countries by 2020 and for that we have 15 more countries to roll out to. Do you want to be a part of our international team and help us to setup and operate this global Platform?
“We are looking for you as our new IT Support Engineer to help us make this transition a reality”.
Within IT Support you will be a part of an international team with people from the Netherlands, UK, Iran, Mexico, Morocco, Poland, Italy and Germany all working from Maastricht. In cooperation with this incredible team you will share the responsibility for all IT Support related tasks. Together you will face challenges such as:
- Creating and maintaining user accounts (>150 user account requests per month);
- Local 24/7 user support for the CAC (>1.000 end users);
- Supporting users in 54 countries around the globe and around the clock (>1.500 end users);
- Registering, prioritizing, solving and routing incidents to 3rdline support teams;
- Providing project support such as user creations, hyper care and roll-outs.
- Experience with Microsoft applications and desktop technology (certifications are a plus);
- Experience with IT Service operations (ITIL or similar);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (second European language is a plus);
- You need to be:
- Able to translate the customer issues into IT solutions;
- Customer oriented;
- Team player;
- Stress resilient.
- Analytical, being able to think in solutions;
- Vocational or Bachelor degree or relevant work experience;
- Willingness to participate in on-call/on-duty shift;
- You are someone who sees challenges where other people see problems;
- You need to be a self-starter who is willing to go for the extra mile.
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- Result oriented bonuses;
- Competitive performance based salary growth;
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment);
- Pension plan;
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars.
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation in English and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Rivka Bucx: +31 6 39875824