German speaking Technical Service Representative - Mercedes-Benz Me Connect
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler's Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht, we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers' mobility with our roadside assistance.
Mercedes me is a modern and exciting platform/service, which links customers to their Mercedes-Benz and Smart vehicles in an intelligently connected way. We support this platform on a global scale.
The atmosphere within our young Connected Mobility Services department can be described as informal, supportive, international and dynamic.
Our team embodies an adaptive and adhocracy culture and our effectiveness is based on team spirit, transparency, engaging in proactive feedback and taking ownership.
We offer a helping hand, troubleshooting incoming support requests, incidents and problems.
All related to the ‘connectivity' between our vehicles, apps and other products.
Because of the high quality support we provide on a daily basis, continuous developments in technology and the broadening of our services and products, we are expanding rapidly!
This is why we are scouting for talents like you.
Our comprehensive initial training will warm up your engine and give you the grip you need to carry out your job successfully. We will accelerate any ambition and join you at the steering wheel, driving your future together.
We are there for you during the pit stops, supporting you whatever direction you wish to take. Gear you up for success; calibrate your skills and competencies and continuously improve your talents and strengths.
When maintenance is needed…
In your garage there are various boxes on multiple shelves, filled with all required tools to enhance your performance day by day.
These boxes contain:
- an attractive pay
- a competitive performance based salary growth
- result oriented bonuses
- a holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs
- 200 vacation hours
- collective health insurance at discounted rates
- “Employee Car Program”: discounts on new or used Daimler brand cars
- lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for the first arrival, housing fee & moving costs.
- Social Activities: It is ensured that you also have fun with your co-drivers after work. The internal company Social Club frequently organizes events and activities like sports, language courses, cooking workshops, dance courses & Friday night drinks
The procedureSet - Ready - Go!
Click on the “Bewerben/ Apply”-button to start your engine and upload your resume & cover letter in English.
Mercedes me starts with Mercedes you!
Check these links to be ready to launch your career:
For more information, contact Gianni Crisafulli (Your initial pit stop consultant) at +31 43 356 2140.