Flex - Customer Service Representative German
Your new workplace
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht (CAC) is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective Mercedes-Benz and smart customers. More than 25 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance.
Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That's why we live the brand's most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
The Customer Service department serves all European customers and prospective customers by handling all inquiries and complaints for the entire range of Mercedes-Benz and smart vehicles. All inquiries and complaints are handled by telephone, mail, fax or e-mail. Customer Service is responsible for after-sales service issues, technical and product topics and general company related inquiries. As a Customer Service Representative you are the most important interface between the customer and the Daimler organization. You insure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately; manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge.
Who are you?
- Fluent German speaker
- Good written and verbal skills
- Good understanding of customer satisfaction
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures
- Able to give commitment of at least 1 year
What's in it for you?
- Plan your own working hours (12-15 hours a week is the minimum)
- Work in a growing international company
- The chance to develop yourself and your skills. Training and development will be supported
- Work in a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment with other international colleagues
- Hourly wage of 10,09 euro gross
The next step
We need a German motivation letter and your resume. After our first phone interview we will ask you to make a case study and provide us with your availability for the trainings. After that you'll be planned for an interview with the hiring manager.
Please apply via the apply button!
If you have any question please contact Celine van der Put via email@example.com