Customer Service Representative (Italian)
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht (CAC) is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective Mercedes-Benz and smart customers. More than 25 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level. Our Customer Service departments answer customer enquiries and complaints, while the Service24h department organizes roadside assistance for customers. Services related to customer mobility are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Retail Services department supports technical and product related competencies for the CAC, Daimler and external parties.
Roadside assistance (Service 24h): available 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24hours a day.
Our employees answer roadside assistance requests, offer help and coordinate assistance through Mercedes-Benz authorized service providers.
The philosophy is to ensure the customer is mobile again, as quickly as possible.
- Higher vocational education
- Mother tongue Italian
- Fluent English
- Good written and verbal skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of Italian culture and geography
- Experience in customer care
- Good understanding of customer satisfaction
- Team player
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures.
- Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate on high volumes
We offer you a job in a multi-cultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or; contribution to fuel costs
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
Working hours 35 hours a week, shifts including nights and weekends.
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
For more information about this vacancy please contact the Recruitment Office on +31 43 356 2708.