Technical Service Representative Expert | Critical Parts Management
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler's Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers' mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are a very important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand.
The Customer Assistance Center's core services are delivered by Operations: Roadside Assistance, Customer Complaint management and Enquiry management. All our supporting departments, such as Retail services, Operational Excellence and Critical Parts Management, are also located in our offices in Maastricht.
Furthermore, our task is to create a global Customer Contact Center network. Therefore we have established the department “Global Contact Center Management”. Having the global Governance mandate, we manage the worldwide implementation, standardization, innovation and performance of Customer Contact Center services within Daimler AG.
That's why we live the brand's most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
The Critical Parts Management Department of the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht N.V. is dealing with global escalations for parts in the Mercedes-Benz logistics chain. The supported entities consist of the Mercedes-Benz local headquarters, general distributors, wholesale locations and appropriate retailers. The Technical Service Representative Expert acts within a high level technical department with specialist tasks. The Technical Service Representative reports directly to the Technical Operations Manager and her/his field of responsibility covers the support and handling/dealing with cases of Daimler customers as 2nd level and/or requests/incidents of Daimler retail network, Daimler HQ, market performance centers (MPC's) and customers outside the service network.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Resolve fastlane escalations for all Mercedes-Benz business units (passenger cars, vans and trucks)
- Appropriate usage of available resources and documentation of business related activities in the relevant system (e.g. ticketing system)
- Analyze and investigate logistic issues using own knowledge, computer applications, databases with support GSP N level support, other Daimler entities and external partners.
- Assess requirement to involve Technical Specialists and/or Management and delegate / escalate according to process when required. Ensure correct activity documentation and routing of delegation via the appropriate systems
- Ensure complete, accurate documentation of fastlane according to specific data requirements of each request, in order to facilitate the case handling and to provide other parties involved with the relevant information.
- Continuously monitor assigned/open cases in the worklist to ensure timely investigation and response to support requests and departmental reporting commitments to Daimler internal partners.
- Ensure continuous update of own information and relevant knowledge regarding supported products, tools, Daimler processes and information systems. Ensure changes to service-relevant MBCAC operational procedures are incorporated in own work.
- Excellent management skills to handle cases based on the escalation level (end to end) to find the best solution for the issue
- Effective communication skills with coworkers and customers
- Fluent level in English and German, written and spoken
- Experience in customer support / problem solving business processes
- Creativity when handling problems independently
- Excellent tracking skills and analytical attitude towards work
- Strong time management, accountability and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
- Affinity with the car trade and technology
- Strong identification with the Daimler organization
- Knowledge of Daimler products and their parts
- Strong stress management skills
- Handling escalations in combination with regular workload without detriment to own stress level
- Acts as a “brand ambassador” with a strong customer focus
- IT Literate (MS Windows/Office)
- Strongly oriented to Customer's Satisfaction, both B2B and B2C
- Integrity, client focus and going the extra mile to bring valuable solutions
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
This Terchnical Service Representative position is on a fulltime base. We provide an extensive initial training and a follow up program. You will be offered one contract with a duration of one year, after this the second contract will be of an indefinite.
This position is linked to salary group 6. This salary group starts at € 2.258, = gross*. Based on a full-time position of 40 hours per week, between Monday to Friday, dayshift.
*Please take into account that The Netherlands has a divergent tax system than other EU countries.
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and English Letter of Motivation and any other documentation that adds value to your application. The deadline for applying for this position will be on the 8th of january 2017.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Sarah Beckers, +3143-3562710.