Technical Service Representative | Agent Critical Parts Management | German
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler's Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers' mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are a very important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. The Customer Assistance Center's core services are delivered by Operations: Roadside Assistance, Customer Complaint management and Enquiry management. All our supporting departments, such as Retail services, Operational Excellence and Critical Parts Management, are also located in our offices in Maastricht. Furthermore, our task is to create a global Customer Contact Center network. Therefore we have established the department “Global Contact Center Management”. Having the global Governance mandate, we manage the worldwide implementation, standardization, innovation and performance of Customer Contact Center services within Daimler AG.
That's why we live the brand's most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
The Critical Parts Management Department of the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht N.V. is dealing with global escalations for parts in the Mercedes-Benz logistics chain. The supported entities consist of the Mercedes-Benz local headquarters, general distributors, wholesale locations and appropriate retailers.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Resolve incoming support requests, incidents and problems in the required languages
- Resolve escalated bottleneck parts enquiries for all Mercedes-Benz business units (passenger cars, vans and trucks)
- Appropriate usage of available resources and documentation of business related activities in the relevant system (e.g. ticketing system)
- Analyze and investigate logistic issues using own knowledge, computer applications and other Daimler entities and external partners
- Proactively and continuously monitor workload to ensure timely investigation and response to bottleneck requests
- Experience in customer support / problem solving business processes
- Fluency in German both verbal and in writing;
- Fluency in English (corporate language)
- Handling escalations in combination with regular workload without detriment to own stress level
- Ability to understand the relationship between internal and external processes
- Ability to understand interactions between demand and supply in the logistics chain
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures
- Computer literacy
- Acts as a Brand ambassador
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
This Technical Service Representative position is on a fulltime base of 40 hours a week. The salary linked to this position is € 2050,= gross* a month. We provide an extensive initial training and a follow up buddy program. .
*Please take into account that The Netherlands has a divergent tax system than other EU countries.
Please use the "apply" button to upload your English CV and Letter of Motivation and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Sarah Beckers on +31 43 356 2710.