Customer Service Representative UK / Ireland
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler's Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. We think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. From our offices in Maastricht in the Netherlands, we provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers' mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are an important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That's why we live the brand's most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
We are currently recruiting for two departments:
Customers experiencing a vehicle breakdown can contact the Service 24 Hours department for roadside assistance 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Our Customer Service Representatives answer incoming calls from customers requiring immediate assistance. Details are collected and entered into a crm system. In case the problem can't be solved by telephone, the Customer Service Representative contacts the nearest dealer who will send out a technician. The philosophy is to ensure the customer is mobile again as quickly as possible.
Do you enjoy providing immediate assistance to customers and being part of a dynamic environment? Are you flexible enough to work in shifts? Stop reading and apply directly to become a part of our team!
The department is open 24/7, 365 days a year. You will be working 37,5 hours per week in a 24 hour shift pattern with a competitive salary and the possibility to increase your income with the shift allowance
The Customer Service department serves all customers and prospective customers by handling all inquiries and complaints for the entire range of Mercedes-Benz and smart vehicles. All inquiries and complaints are handled by telephone, mail, fax or e-mail. You are responsible for after-sales service issues, technical and product topics and general company related inquiries. As a Customer Service Representative you are the most important interface between the customer and the Daimler organization. You insure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately; manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge.
Do you enjoy building up a relationship with clients and do you have perfect writing skills? Do you prefer to work in more regular dayshifts? Don't be shy and differentiate yourself by convincing us of your way to communicate.
The department is open from Monday to Friday. You will be working 40 hours per week in dayshift with a competitive salary.
- Good understanding of Customer satisfaction
- English as a native language
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work in structures, to prioritize, analyze and coordinate your day to day business
- Empathy and negotiation skills
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures
- Computer literacy
- Act as our Brand ambassador
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- An extensive initial training of up to 4 months
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
For more information about this vacancy please contact the Recruitment Office on +31 43 3562710.